Friday 23 October 2020

weekly reflection

 

  • What did I enjoy this week?

I enjoyed Miss Lawless teaching us this week because she's a really good teacher.
  • What was one success I have had and why?

1 success for me was completing my maths because it was really hard
  • What is something that I found challenging and why?

one thing I found challenging was to keep on a trouble at lunchtime
What is one thing I have learned?
  • one thing that I learnt was to use pros and cons
  • What is something I am looking forward to next week?

one thing that I I'm looking forward to next week is athletics
  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week?

I have shown Aroha this week by helping the juniors get their balls from the PE shed

1 comment:

  1. good job milz this is a wonderful reflection

    ReplyDelete