Friday 11 September 2020

weekly reflection

 

  • What did I enjoy this week?

I enjoy doing Rippa rugby because it was fun and hard
  • What was one success I have had and why?

1 success from me is completing my independence work because it was hard and I never thought I can complete it
  • What is something that I found challenging and why?

something I found challenging was completely my maths because it was really hard but fun at the same time
  • What is one thing I have learned?

learning all my 7 times tables
  • What is something I am looking forward to next week?

I am looking for to coaching & reefing the year 5 and 6 in Rippa rugby
  • I have shown the value of Pono this week?

I am so good at this week by being completely honest and what I say and do

No comments:

Post a Comment