Friday 13 March 2020

RABBIT PROOF FENCE

In Te kahu we watch a movie called the rabbit proof fence. The movie was about these half cast kids  that got taken away from their families. At the end of the movie the teacher said we had to write as if we were the half-cast kids. here is mine.


As I was sitting around the campfire as me and getting hooring down in this thing  with wheels. My Mum started to shout  Run! Run! Run!

The man quickly hopped out of his thing with wheels and grabbed me. I was feeling scared because I thought he was going to hurt me . He put me in his thing with wheels and shouted at the door. My mum started to cry.

AS he hoped he started to talk to me but I didn’t understand what he was saying. The thing with wheels was really fast. The ride was really bumpy. Halfway I fell asleep. The ride was so long. As we stopped the man told me to get out but I didn’t listen. The man got really mad  and grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. He took me over to this room with other kids. As he left I looked around the room then decided to run for the woods…

As I was running a man sore me he chased me I got tired and head behind a tree. He ran right past me my heart was beating so fast. As I kept running I trip on a rock I started to bleed in the head. I begin to feel light headed. I crawled over to a tree and died.

No comments:

Post a Comment