Tuesday 23 July 2019

My holiday

I saw the victory sign as I quickly jumped
out of My chair and started clapping. 


I felt my hand getting more slippery and
slippery each game I played because the
games were getting harder and harder.


I wanted how long my mum would let to
tonight and in that time frame I was
hoping to get a win.


I heard other people trying to come into my
fortnite how to raid it.

I smelled the lovely food my amazing
mum cooked for us. She cooked us mice
and bread.

What was your Holiday like ? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Maranga from Matawai School.
    I really like how you put powerful words into your holiday writing.
    I learnt that you m,ade a chart to record your blog post.
    Maybe you could tell a question in your writing maybe.
    How did you create you google slide animation.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Maranga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete