Thursday 8 November 2018

Google doc ninja challenge

In Kakapo Whaea Donna comes in every Thursday and teaches us new things to do with our devices but this time Whaea Donna ''said that we are going to do the google doc ninja challenge. You first heard about this challenge when you saw it on buddy class room 4 Matawai school.'' Whaea Donna said that we had to do this task in a hour. I was thinking ''no way!'' I could finish in an hour but I did and I was very proud that I did finish this task in a hour. I learned so much new shortcuts and tricks that i can use now.
Have you done the Google Doc Ninja challenge?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Millin,
    Yes I have done the Google Ninja challenge I have not passed yet but am working at it. Congradulations on becoming a Google Ninja. Was it hard passing the last belt? Well done Millin.
    Ma te Wa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you you Sophie and I no you can be Google ninja too

    ReplyDelete